Your shopping cart is empty!
Our new workshop programme will be launched on Saturday 15th July 2017 - Booking is now open online.
The inactive Workshop programme is still last years, as Mission control does not work on the weekend, but should be available early next week.
Our programme of Workshops is now coming to an end and what a year it has been! I am currently working on the new programme with lots of workshops, classes and courses to suit every level of stitcher. We like to give you a wide variety of projects from Patchwork and quilting to mixed media and traditional hand embroidery and this year is no exception with a few new tutors and of course our regular talented teachers, there is something to suit everyone.
Keep this date in your diary, many of the tutors will be there to tell you about their classes. There will be the usual tea/coffee and cake with all proceeds going to charity and this year we have an extra special exhibition of City and Guilds Patchwork and Quilting in the studio with Trease Lane. I am also very proud to announce that I will be teaching City and Guilds Creative textiles 7161 11 from September and if you are interested in this course then please give me a call at the shop, spaces for this class are limited. More information will be added soon on this website.
Meanwhile we hope you have enjoyed your workshops this year don't forget to email us your finished projects we love to see how they turn out it's probably the best part of the job.
Product Compare (0)
21. Needle Felted Robin sculpture with EmmaSaturday 11th November 2017 10am - 4pm
A new tutor to ..
£40.00 Ex Tax: £40.00
22. Mixed Media with Sheila Davies
Saturday 18th November 2017 10am - 4pmSheila will teach ..
£45.00 Ex Tax: £45.00
23. Pretty Patch Technique cushion with Beccy Paget
Saturday 18th November 2017 10am - 4pmL..
25. Decorative overlocker with Beccy Paget
Saturday 25th November 2017 10 am - 4 pm Followin..
Beginners Patchwork Sampler Course for the absolute beginner
10 weeks starting on Tuesday 16th Ja..
£100.00 Ex Tax: £100.00
Beginners Dressmaking and Craft Sewing Course with Beccy Paget. Workshop almost full please ph..
Beginners Patchwork Sampler Course for the absolute beginner6 weeks starting on Friday 12th January ..
£75.00 Ex Tax: £75.00
Sewing with Confidence on your Sewing Machine with Beccy Paget Suitable for the absolute beginn..
30. Water Soluble Magic with Chris Williams
Saturday 13th January 201810am - 4pmWater ..
31. Patchwork Taster with Ann Stuart
Saturday 20th January 201810am - 4pmIf you can't make a 10 w..
32. Beginners Knitting with Ann Stuart for the absolute beginnerRowan yarn knit included
33. Debra Thompson alias Miss Clementine Mixed Media artist - Please phone shop on 01633 810801 to b..
Handy Ironing Caddy with TreaseSaturday 3rd February 201810am - 4pmIf you bring your own iron to cla..
Learning to use your overlocker/serger with Beccy Paget
Saturday 3rd Fabruary 2018 10 am - 4 pm&n..
Daffodil Days with Cath LesterSaturday 10th February 201810am - 4pmEver popular Cath Lester has prod..
37. Quilt as you go with Carol Chambers * Almost full - please phone to book - 01633 810..
The Welsh Connection with Sue Warren and Jan JonesThe dynamic duo.Saturday 3rd March and Saturday 24..
Maria's Quilt from the novel The Forgotten SeamstressTaught over five sessions starting Saturday 17t..
40. Beachcombing with Lynda McCarthyThree week classStarting Friday 9th March 2018 ending Friday 23r..
41. March Hare with Emma of FfolkyfeltSaturday 10th March 2018 10am - 4pmAnother opportunity to scul..